Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Bought a 6month old pro_ceed 1.6crdi model 3 in silver and so far very impressed with it. I have had Toyotas for 10 years so wanted a change and the 7 year warranty (dealer rolled it back to full 7 years) and the kit you get as standard was the attraction. Also the pro_ceed looks sporty with enough torque to keep me happy. Got a problem with the stereo loosing clarity when listening to FM and USB (cd is crystal clear) as it sounds like its on MW so dealer looking at this tomorrow (posted in ceed topics).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yes forgot to say. Although I like the standard alloys I love the new top model rio alloys. Kia don't have plans to release them for the ceed but they say the black alloys (on the sportage) may be available Ina size for the ceed once the new ceed is out sometime next year. Looking forward to that

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Helllooo and welcome, not only to the forum but to the Pro Ceed world.
I came from years of Vauxhall ownership and the Pro has been a dream, a complete head turner, I couldn`t be happier, even before I made a few changes to it people were always shcoked to see the Kia badge on it.

Hope the stereo gets sorted, seems to be a lucky dip on them being faulty or faultless !!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi cap'n,Welcome to the Kia owners club.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your new Pro-cee'd.

We just have the cee'd 2 SW diesel and we're delighted with it,

it's a wonderful vehicle and we came from a long line of mercs.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I spent ten mins on in the BMW garage and left after being spoken down to...from a bloke covered in spray tan! Load of snobs and even though I was prepaid to pay a lot of money....I just wouldn't want to deal with them but every dealerships different I guess. Of the 3 Kia dealers I've been to, I don't think I will need to walk into another manufactures doors for a long long time. Good choise on the pro_ceed had mine 6weeks and It still makes me grin from cheek to cheek...at the fraction of the cost to run compared or other cars in the same class

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol. Good ole BMW. One of my mates has a 3 series and they talked down to him when they wanted to charge £300 for a blue tooth update. "perhaps a BMW isn't for you sir!" was their comment. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts