Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dan.

I have had a '63 plate Venga 2 automatic for four years and I'm about to take delivery of a '17 plate Venga 4 automatic. Given that my current Venga has given me pretty much trouble-free motoring since I've had it I am looking forward to getting my new toy.

I stuck with the Venga in part because of it's reliability, but also because it takes all of my fishing gear easily and leaves plenty of room for me and at least one other passenger. I wanted a car that would swallow a fair load but not something large that would be a problem to manoeuvre and park in the smaller tracks and lanes I sometimes drive down.

·
Super Moderator
3,440 Posts
Welcome Dan.

Venga owners love the model for its easy to load storage space. 🤗

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Dan.

Thanks chaps. It was the practicality of the Venga that persuaded me to get another one. I think it’s a very underrated car. And anyway, I have my little TT for when I want to be a bit of a hooligan! 😁

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome Dan.

And very reliable lol sadly my fishing days are over I loved my fishing and specifically river fishing..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And very reliable lol sadly my fishing days are over I loved my fishing and specifically river fishing..
A pity about your fishing days. I would go nutty if I couldn’t get out to my local lakes, particularly right now when getting out generally is an issue.

·
Registered
876 Posts
A pity about your fishing days. I would go nutty if I couldn’t get out to my local lakes, particularly right now when getting out generally is an issue.
I miss it a lot .. used to make floats years ago and sold millions of them and designed my own stick floats and built my version of the locslide first shown by Ian heaps..Always had an order through Garry Evans tackle in Cardiff from a Chinese lady who sent 50 of my floats to her son every Christmas.. Woody's tackle Hereford also bought thousand of my Toppers as well.. was well known in angling circles as Phil the float..fished for Wales as a disabled angler as well until things got so bad that I had to pack it all in and sell up 😪

1 - 7 of 7 Posts