Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Kia owners, more specifically owners of the Kia Cee'd Sportwagon GT Line 1.0 T-GDI, just bought a second hand (actually I'll be the 3rd owner so is that 3rd hand?) so hoping it's going to give me a good few years of trouble free motoring.

Would be good to know what owners of this car think of it, good adn bad. Had a quick test drive and awaiting MOT and prep. I do think the GT Line is a very good looking car, I think the normal hatch is better looking but I wanted the extra space and the SW is still good looking.

It looks to have a lot of "toys", which I like, but on the flip side could mean a lot going wrong!!

Anyway nice to meet you all.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
2,709 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. The Ceed section of the forum is very active, so hopefully you will find a some helpful responses. :)

·
Registered
Sportgage 1.6 t-gdi AWD DCT GT line
390 Posts
I really like my hatchback version of this car, the only thing I found was that it lacked power until the engine was warm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like my hatchback version of this car, the only thing I found was that it lacked power until the engine was warm.
That's interesting I take it you had the 1.0 turbo? How long did it take to warm up? I imagine on cold days it was longer?

·
Registered
Sportgage 1.6 t-gdi AWD DCT GT line
390 Posts
Yes it was the 1.0 ltre, I would say the first five minutes or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts