Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-: initial; -: none; ">MY KIA WONT START AN IS SHOWING SOME STRANGE CODES U2003 (28,90,E0,31, C0060 C1F00 (28,90,5F,0), U3FFF (28,90,FF,FF), PO12D (28,90,1,2D),

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Simon how about introducing yourself first and then your second post can be a rant.
Anyway welcome to the forum

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome.

Bit harsh, car goes wrong and you instantly hate Kia!! All cars go wrong, regardless of the brand.

Tell us what model Kia you have and post the problem and I am sure some fellow members of the forum will be able to assist.

·
Registered
536 Posts
You do realise not all of those codes will be an individual problem. Sometimes not even OBD 2 software (fitted to practically every car in Europe nowadays) can determine if was a startup problem is an electrical connector on the started relay/faulty injector/dirty ground point. 99.9% of the time they flag what are the possiable causes to a fault. I had 5 codes on my last car and it came down to a faulty injector. Which effects everything down stream, lambada sensor, exhaust O2 sensor, and an emmisions sensor if I recall correctly.

Just to prove my point only 2 of the numbers you put up actually exist so I can only assume you have a low quality fault reader, foreign software or the incorrect software for Kia. Either than or a dodgy mechanic whose pulling a fast one so please beware. You have a right front brake selonoid problem (could happen to any car) and a turbo Inlet pressure sensor problem (p012D)

Codes can be read at the CanOBD2's own website http://www.codereader.com/Edited by: RichieD76

1 - 6 of 6 Posts