Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,Just to say we are new to the club, even though we haven't got our car yet! Its on order through motability, but we only have choice of two colours, black, or bright silver and we dont know which to have! HELP..... Its a Kia Soul 2 diesel engine. Dead excited.. Have been reading some posts and will no doubt join you all later
Cheers Keith & Wend

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome - I love our 2 black KIA's - but get silver, I miss my silver car sometimes.
Blacks great for the first 5 minutes then it just needs washing again :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hi there, Cheers ever so much. I agree totally and Keith is now convinced!!!
Mega excited now.................Again, thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. Just signed up to the forum.I pick up my new Sportage at the end of the month. Cannot wait after being a Sorento men for such a long time.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome keith and wend, the Soul,s a great motor we will see you on the Soul forum. Meet up in july if your interested. We have the Tempest Soul.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome Keith, Wendy and Stuart.

Hope you all enjoy your new motors like I am!

·
Administrator
7,651 Posts
Hi both,
Ours is on Mobility too, however we went for the Venga in 3 trim. Its a fab car and a big step up from the Vaux Aguila we used to have. We went for the Black...with its tinted back windows and panaramic sunroof it looks awesome...gotta keep it clean though...(keeps 'er indoors busy though lol)..oh welcome to the forum...they're a good bunch here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers ever so much. I am sure we will enjoy our Kia as much as you enjoy yours. We are enjoying the friendly forum also.............................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts