Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just registered, found this forum when looking up a problem on Google. I think I've found the answer too, which I will post some comments on when I get the problem fixed. Thanks!

One of the family cars is a low mileage 2001 Rio 1.3LX, bought new (the others are a pair of Citroen 2CV's and a Dyane, in bits). Very good it has been too, so glad I didn't take any notice of Jeremy Clarkson or any of the other mainstream motoring press who nearly all slated it out of hand.

If I had any complaint it is that it has little character or soul, it just starts (always), goes and up until recently, stops with no fuss or drama, is comfortable and roomy enough to replace the old Sierra Estate I used to run without missing it's carrying abilities. It is also the first (and last) new car I ever owned and I am expecting it to last a good few years longer despite it living on the street.

I expect I will be on here rather more often after making a statement as rash as that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Davey,

Thanks for that. You look like you might be the 'Man Who Knows'.
Struggling to find my way round the forum at the moment. I wonder if you have you any tips on how to search for specific technical items - at the moment I'm finding it easier to pose the question in Google and follow their link back to the right bit of this site. There has to be better way I would have thought?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Does the search function not divert you to where you require?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts