Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,just joined your club as i soon will be the proud owner of a sorrento kx3 auto.have had three korean cars.kia sedona,hyundai terracan.and a mk 1 santa fe.all diesels.i presently have a ford s max diesel auto.have been in the s max owners club for a couple of years.i tow a caravan for our holidays,have been retired for just over two years.have been restricted to fair weather caravanning because of the tow car,so thats why i am going for an awd again.i suppose i will have a lot of questions to ask,so go easy with me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome Newbie,

Not been long joined ourselves, but one thing for sure there are plenty of people to help with advice and spares, enjoy your new Kia.

Demoman

·
Registered
8 Posts
Also new to this site but not my Kia Sedona, had it for 5 years now and absolutely love it! Had very few problems with it despite it being 10 years old now, hopefully it will continue to be great

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jamzack said:
Also new to this site but not my Kia Sedona, had it for 5 years now and absolutely love it! Had very few problems with it despite it being 10 years old now, hopefully it will continue to be great
Hi jamsac.i bought my sedona new in 2001.sold it in 2004.it was dark red and i had it two toned with the lower half gold.very noticeable.have seen it a few times round the thurrock area.it was a great car.i also fitted a reversing camera to it,and black leather seats.side steps,taigate spoiler and front a bar.it looked stunning.it was a great car for me with no trouble whatsoever.

·
Registered
13 Posts
HI Ron M welcome, I too bought my first kia sorrento KX2 im over the moon with it so easy to drive good all round vison and two months on it stillis a thrill. Cheers Goman

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
goman said:
 HI Ron M welcome, I too bought my first kia sorrento KX2 im over the moon with it so easy to drive good all round vison and two months on it still is a thrill. Cheers Goman

Hi Goman,will be down your way in may,we have booked two weeks in perran sands with our touring caravan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts