Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im new here
Iv had 2 Kia Cee'ds and im getting a newpro Cee'd on monday with the the new 10 plate i thing they are lovely cars andhappy to seeaowners club anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone hope to chat on some posts soon

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi all, I am getting my first KIA next Tuesday and I am hoping that I have done the right thing. I am taking delivery of the Soul Tempest CRDi and it was love at first sight.My wife and I do not like run of the mill cars,we like ones with a bit of character and the Tempest fits this bill to a tee.The other car we have is a Ford Streetka which again is not a run of the mill one at all.
The Kia brand is one I have been looking at for sometime and the 7 year warranty coupled with such a unique design was just to much to resist.The quality of the car isvery goodand is equal to VW products but with an extra bit of design.Look forward to Tuesday in facy I cannot wait.

Dave R

·
Registered
328 Posts
Dave R

Good luck with your Kia Soul.
Let us know how you get on.

Has anyone noticed how the new Mini Countryman is trying to look a bit like a Kia Soul ?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
The new Soul is fantastic, I am over the moon with it. Picked it up with 7 miles on and now we have 100 on it. It's got more kit on it than I realised and the sound system with the amp is goodto say the least. I think that I am going to be 110% happy with it.

Dave R

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
We are waiting for the delivery of a Soul 2 CRDI Automatic in red with a black centre stripe. Our current vehicle is an automatic Hyundai Matrix that has about as much get up and go as a 3 toed sloth on a bad day butwhat we will missare the heated mirrors. We could have chosen the Tempest to get heated mirrors but that would have meant having the 18" wheels and sacrificing ride quality and we couldn't have had red. Does anyone know if it's possible to change just the glass part of the mirrors for the heated units or is it a complete unit change?

Peter

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi , the 18" wheels do not effect the ride quality to any degree and theTempest is kitted out really well.I am more than happy with it apart from the control panel lights should be adjustable.I am getting good MPG even though its only got 370 mlies on the clock,in all its a fantastic car,the lotus suspension makes the differnce I think from the original cars .

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts