Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first Kia yesterday and I am sure I saw some data on the “sailing” part of my first journey, but I can’t find anything on it anywhere now. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

·
Super Moderator
3,410 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I have moved you post to the Rio section in the hope you will have more chance of a response. You may want to elaborate on the 'sailing' comment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were you just coasting up to some lights or the back of a load of traffic?
Yes basically, it cuts over if there’s a downhill slope and you take your foot off the accelerator or on the approach to traffic lights etc.
I saw data on my trip somewhere but can’t find it now ! I have been through Kia Connect with no luck !

·
Registered
MY21 Stonic GT-Line S ISG MHEV iMT - sw220211 - map14.47.48.631.401.5
581 Posts
Sorry are you referring to sailing mode? That’s something that happens automatically but you can trigger it by pressing the clutch and brake pedal at the same time when coasting. It’s frequency does depend on the state of charge of the 48v battery and a few other factors including your sat nav.

PS
You won’t see anything in the Kia Connect app. You’ll see the picture of the sailing boat in the instrument cluster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts