Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I am new to the world of Kia Owners Club and forums in general. I purchased a 2005 L model Sedona in February 2009 when I realized that my older and much cherished,Volvo was not big enough for my needs.Plus, Volvo do make a vehicle with sliding doors, so the Sedona was chosen over the alternative Voyager.Though a bit basic, it has been reliable and has never let me down. It carries all that put in it, tows the caravan and has given good service. It had one down side being an auto, it was sluggish and tended to be slowwhen gearingup. Apart from that, great car.
This yearI decided to look at newer models and see what was around, both in quality and price. Now I have sold the 2005 model privately(to someone who was very pleased with his purchase) andI have a 2007 LS model in it's place. One previous owner, low miles for year(under 30,000) and good price too.Picked it up on July 2nd and have put 800 miles on it since. I find it comfortable, more responsive through the gears(5 speedauto) and quieter too. No problems so far apart from wrong wipers fitted(!) and centre rear seat will not remove due to being jammed possiblybecause it is not aligned correctly. Seats are still as heavy to remove but load space is slightly greater than old model. MPG seems to be improved too but that is helped/hindered by driving style. All in all, a good car and hopefully one that will give mefew problems.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts