Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me if there are delays on kia venga 4 automatic in red.my husband ordered one on motability 12 weeks ago.he should have received it 18/8/12.he has been told delivery not expected yet.not even got the chassis number so it is not evan in production.what is going on.

·
Administrator
8,052 Posts
The Venga has just had a facelift so they got rid of old versions first and busy building new 6 speed autos now.

I suggest you ring Kia Customer Services on 0333 202 2990 who can tell you exactly when you will get your new Venga as dealers rarely get accurate delivery times.

All they'll need is your name and what dealer you ordered it from.

All manufacturers try to build to order in batches now, and 12 weeks is, unless the car is in stock, not enough lead time. Therefore very soon, Motability will be introducing the system to replace the 3 months notice to order your new car to 6 months in advance so you won't have to wait upon its exchange time.

By the way, the Venga is a fab car and worth the wait I assure you.

Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks paul for a reply.i will ring customer services as you suggested.obviously we feel disappointed with not getting the car on time,but the sales rep dealing with us has been upfront about it.we cant wait to get the car as we have heard such good reports about kia in general.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi paul.i just wanted to update you from the last time we spoke about my husbands kia venga.i rang the number you suggested to me and we are so pleased with their quick response at the customer service.we have been told the car is due next week at the dealers.we should receive it the following week after the registration and pre delivery check.so so happy.just to know we are being looked after.why there was a hold up I am sure will come to light.so thanks to you and this site once again.frombren

·
Administrator
8,052 Posts
Excellent news Bren.

Guess all that's left is for you to enjoy it once it arrives.

if you need any help, visit the Venga sub forum where there's fellow Venga owners who will always try to help as they are a friendly, if not barking mad, bunch.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.