Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just picked up my new picanto gt-s this morning, was wondering if someone could link directly to some places where i can pickup a space saver (with jack kit) and will fit into the space in the boot (ideally links directly to the item i need to grab please). I've tried searching for answers but there seems confusion around what size tyre is actually required.

I assume even though the alloys are 16inch a 15inch space saver is fine (as that is what seems to be indicated on the kia spares site) ?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi, just picked up my new picanto gt-s this morning, was wondering if someone could link directly to some places where i can pickup a space saver (with jack kit) and will fit into the space in the boot (ideally links directly to the item i need to grab please). I've tried searching for answers but there seems confusion around what size tyre is actually required.

I assume even though the alloys are 16inch a 15inch space saver is fine (as that is what seems to be indicated on the kia spares site) ?

I have a brand new spacesaver & jack kit that i took out my GT Line S in December it is Kia genuine if your interested

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a brand new spacesaver & jack kit that i took out my GT Line S in December it is Kia genuine if your interested
Might be, message me with the price (inc shipping (leeds)) and any paypal feeds (goods and services).

Why dont you need one yourself anymore ?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Might be, message me with the price (inc shipping (leeds)) and any paypal feeds (goods and services).

Why dont you need one yourself anymore ?
I traded mine in for a Xceed first edition really needed more space
Also got 2nd hand rubber mats & brand new boot mat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I traded mine in for a Xceed first edition really needed more space
Also got 2nd hand rubber mats & brand new boot mat
Mine came with the front mats, but might be interested in the boot mat though as well as the tyre/space saver, drop me a private message and we'll chat (might be tomorrow before i get back to you)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool will have a think overnight and get back to you tomorrow, definately interested, i assume the tyre just fits into the space below the mats, does it include the screw thing to secure it in the boot ?

Any tips or things i should watch out for on the picanto gt-s

·
Registered
625 Posts
Cool will have a think overnight and get back to you tomorrow, definately interested, i assume the tyre just fits into the space below the mats, does it include the screw thing to secure it in the boot ?

Any tips or things i should watch out for on the picanto gt-s
Yes screw included & yes spacesaver fits perfectly with tool kit under the lowered shelf
The Picanto GT Lines S is a great little car, a few rattles but i think that was my child seat lol only annoying thing really was how dirty the back end got

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,012 Posts
yeah the GT Line S 1.0T
I have the 1.0 Turbo and it has really put the fun back into driving for me! One thing I found out the other day is that the rear seat belt buckles have a socket half way up the plastic wheel arch trim. Pop them in and the annoying rattles from the back seat stop. Also, as folk point out on here, make sure your units are set to UK gallons, not US gallons. If you don't find a space saver on here I bought this
and this

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
yeah the GT Line S 1.0T
Same as Daughter's & she loves hers. Good move on my part to persuade her to swop her old one 1.2. Like you we are Leeds based. Sadly her's is not getting much use at the moment due to home working. So it is usually me who drives it just to keep it in use & saves me my petrol :eek: (y) 😂
Fast & fun drive.

Reactions: phil866
1 - 12 of 12 Posts