Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning! There's been a fight in the biscuit tin. A lad called Rocky, hit a Penguin over the head with a Club, tied him 2a Wagon Wheel with a Blue Ribbon and made his Breakaway in a Taxi. Police say Rocky was last seen just After Eight by a Viscount from Maryland, Hobnobbing with a Ginger Nut and an accomplice, only known to the police as Rich T. Unfortunately they dont have a crumb of evidence, so the Jammie Dodger might get away with it .

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A Welshman gets washed up on a desert island with just a sheep an a collie dog for company. After a few days the Welshman starts to feel a little frisky and starts eyeing up the sheep. The collie dogs instincts kick in and it won't let him anywhere near the sheep. The following morning, to his delight, a beautiful young girl is washed ashore. "you've saved my life" says the Welshman, "can you take this f**king dog for a walk?".

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Tommy got kicked out of maths class today.
Teacher asked him, "if I gave you £20 and you paid £5 to Joanne, £5 to Claire and £5 to Katie, what would you have" ??
Apparently "3 blowjobs and enough left for a Kebab" was not the answer the teacher was looking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A magician is on a cruise doing a show. Every time that he goes to pull off a trick his parrot spoils it. "It's in his pocket!", "4 of clubs!" "It's got a false bottom!". The magician starts to get angry over this, but that same night, the ship sinks and the magician and the parrot are left clinging to some wreckage.The parrot says nothing, but just stares at the magician. Days pass and the parrot finally says "Ok, I give up, where's the f*****g ship?!"

Hello from me on my first post!

Terry

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I was at home the other day, there was a knock at the door. A man said we want to open a community swimming baths. I gave him a bucket of water.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Tommy got kicked out of school class today.
Teacher asked him, "if I gave you £20 and you paid £5 to Joanne, £5 to Claire and £5 to Katie, what would you have" ??
Apparently "3 blowjobs and enough left for a Kebab" was not the answer the teacher was looking for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts