Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-: initial; -: none; ">hi guys, new here, and after reading lots of the post's on here i have come to the conclusion the i need a new etac as i found the battery to be drained early yesterday and things such as rear lights, windows, central locking etc didnt work so afer finding the info out on here the said part will have to wait until i have the funds for a replacement :-( oh well. anyway happy to be here and join you guys and hope to enjoy reading your posts
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-: initial; -: none; ">

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-: initial; -: none; ">I have has a kia sporty which I loved and now own a super but porly kia sedona 04 2.9 deisal se

cheers guys

<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

1 - 2 of 2 Posts