Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate the standard stinger cabin filter, let's through way too much exhaust smell. seems to be in all kias, while other cars appear to filter this out effectively. never had a problem in my VW

keeping air recirculation on doesnt work either as it automatically switches to outside air after a while. cant seem to find any replacement filter apart from standard kia filter

anyway in my search I have come accross this

https://www.amazon.com/LUFTT-HEPA-Cabin-Filter-LHC105/dp/B084YW9D84

and...I thought id buy it!
defo not cheap, 30USD + shipping and taxes, approx £40 in total. (just under double the cost of standard filter)

inserted today,
-perfect fit
-havnt noticed any reduction in air flow
-filters out exhaust smell quite well (although havnt yet tried it in heavy traffic etc)

so if you hate the standard filter as I do, and you don't mind spending a bit extra, I'd reccomend it.

20210201_202841.jpg
20210201_202950.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is one of the few complaints the missus and me can agree about on the car. The filter not being up to the same level as our previous BMW.
Will be ordering one as soon as. Though I probably will not fit it until the car is serviced by Kia and a new filter is added. Dont trust them to not throw away a new filter even if I tell them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts