Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just collected my new E-niro last week. Seems great, so far. Driving and charging are trouble free. Only done 150 miles or so, just charged for the experience (Instavolt) Fairly expensive price per kW, but on a long journey, being able to charge up reasonably quickly, equipped with only a contactless card, rather than an RFID card with a monthly subscription, hey, for a few long journeys, I can put up with it.
Anyway, I'm finding the car fairly complex (so many options) The "Windows 95" startup sound drives me nuts... I wondered what functions other owners consider absolute necessities? Most basics seem quite intuitive, though setting the cruise control confused me (I was too close to a truck) And... I don't want "Lane Assist" having it active by default is a pain.
Anyway, very impressive in all sorts of ways. It does stuff in a fuss free manner.

·
Registered
2020 Kia E-Niro
51 Posts
Welcome to the club, I've had mine for just three weeks, the manual is a bit daunting all 551 pages! I had a 186 mile drive back from the dealer with mine, but since then just the odd trip to shops, hospital, and yesterday playing our first gig at a Care Home for year. Tried the 50Kw charger at the local Tesco this morning just for the experience, I agree about the startup tune, novel at first but I think it will get to annoy before much longer. Which Instavolt did you use?

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Welcome to the club both.

But best to keep future discussions to the Niro forum as they will get lost here. 😕 :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts