Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one ive just got my 2011

ceed 2 1.6 eco dynamics, i thought my last car was good

this has every thing on it, so i am off to yorkshire from scotland in two weeks and planning quite a lot of touring

so i hope fule cunsumption is as good as it says.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
You will not get the figures displayed in the brochures, no one does and its not just Kia. These are not Kia figures, they are official EU figures and are only produced for assessingtaxationrates and helping customers make comparisons when buying, all the figures shown in brochures arefrom the same official sourceare equally unrealistic regardless of manufacturer.

Our Ceed is a 3 SW 1.6CRDI and so far the best we have seen on a tank up is 53mpg which in my book is pretty good for the size of car although no where near the combined of 60mpg. It is pretty much what I was expecting and will improve with the warmer weather and more miles on the car. The combined on your eco-dynamic is 67mpg, if you get 60mpg on a long run you will be doing very well but the car will need several thousand miles to bed in before achieving this.

Also remember that the stop/start feature on the eco-dynamic models has no positiveeffect on fuel consumption when cruising, it only helps a little when you are in town.

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts