Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just downloaded and updated my Navi. No problem what so ever, worked like a charm… Bought a 64GB USB Memory stick, downloaded the latest version. ~40min to update.

Also bought a USB Hub and inserted into the USB port, now able to use USB Memory stick with music and Android Auto without switching cable and stick.

Peter
Sweden

·
Registered
Proceed GT Line-S on order. Currently Leon 15 Xcellence
78 Posts
Also bought a USB Hub and inserted into the USB port, now able to use USB Memory stick with music and Android Auto without switching cable and stick.
That's great to know. Just a standard cheapo USB2 hub?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The USB Hub is a bit unstable, it’s a newer version, "cheapo" USB 3 compatible. Unfortunately, the port stays on all the time which isn’t that good. Sometimes it works like a charm and sometimes not, making it hard to connect Android Auto. I would not recomend to use it due to the instability. Then again, I have only tried this one hub, other might work better.

Kind regards,
Peter - Sweden

·
Registered
Proceed GT Line-S on order. Currently Leon 15 Xcellence
78 Posts
I've got as few USB hubs laying around, no Proceed until September though. My intent was to try and use an AA wireless dongle plus a USB memory stick plugged in together. When the car is with me I'll play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts