Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congratulations. Was the main reason for going to the GT-Line wanting the turbo engine (I saw your other post)? I am quite surprised you could even get the X-Line with the 1.0 NA engine in the UK! I wish we could get an X-Line here in Australia with 14 inch alloy wheels and the 1.25 engine. I would be all over it but they have dropped the car from the range now. Presumably they felt that people wanting something SUV-like would be going for the Stonic now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cold sausage,

Yes if kia hadn't of dropped the 1.2 engine from there range or even offered the xline with the turbo engine I would of had another x line. You say the xline only comes with 14 inch alloys in Australia? There 16 inch alloys in the UK. I will miss my x-line its been a truly great car its handled everything I have thrown at it and everything the UK wheater can two,

·
Registered
165 Posts
Cold sausage,

Yes if kia hadn't of dropped the 1.2 engine from there range or even offered the xline with the turbo engine I would of had another x line. You say the xline only comes with 14 inch alloys in Australia? There 16 inch alloys in the UK. I will miss my x-line its been a truly great car its handled everything I have thrown at it and everything the UK wheater can two,
No, it only came with 16 inch alloys which is why I would not even consider it. We need the higher profile rubber here in Australia since we are no more blessed with billiard table roads than the worst of the UK roads. Yes, I could have bought 14 inch alloys for it but that sort of defeats the point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts