Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to uploading some pics...

Here's my 61 reg Cee'd 3 1.6 CRDi 113

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I wasn't a fan of the Ceed when first introduced in the showroom, the car is amazing, the black trim stands out so nice against the white - that front bumper is so aggressive and that diffuser at the rear I'm liking, Kates Picantos got one and Im a big fan of little touches like that.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.

It's a shame this forum doesn't have a gallery section under each model listing where owners can share real pics of their cars. The official Kia images in the gallery get a bit boring! I want to see real cars, in real life along with the little personal touches people have added to them.

I for one would find it very interesting, it could even be divided into sub categories by colour. When I was in the decision process f buying mine and searching the web trying to find images of a '3' spec C'eed in white there was nothing in either the Kia brochures or on their website, they just use images of one base spec car. I had to use Autotrader to find images to get a feel for what it looked like. If I could have visited a gallery section on this forum I would have been well away!

Edited by: micman

·
Registered
82 Posts
We could always start one, I did post some pics of my car on one of these Kia forums must be the other one I guess.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have a ceed 3 in white think its the best for showing the black of also love the seats you get with the 3 spec

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oattam09 said:
Good luck keeping it clean!
lol
White is actually really easy to keep clean, plus even when dirty it still looks clean for longer!

As I've always owned Black cars previously and know what a headache it is to keep Black looking good, white is a breeze in comparison.

·
Registered
183 Posts
oattam09 said:
You are right, black is a nightmare. Our white car is currently brown though, Mixture of rust and mud!

Sorry, I haven't gotexperiencesof black cars. Why they are nightmare versus a white car?
Many thanks,
S

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
solarpower03 said:
oattam09 said:
You are right, black is a nightmare. Our white car is currently brown though, Mixture of rust and mud!

Sorry, I haven't gotexperiencesof black cars. Why they are nightmare versus a white car?
Many thanks,
S

We only mean that black cars are very hard work to keep clean, it doesn't take much and they look dirty quickly. Black shows up every mark, scratch and chip very easily and gets dusty and watermarked easily. When it's clean it looks awesome though, you have to have a lot of patience and enjoy washing your car if you go for black.

Lighter coloured cars such as white or silver will appear to look cleaner for longer, even though they are dirty.... if that makes sense!

Edited by: micman

·
Registered
15 Posts
micman said:
Thanks.

It's a shame this forum doesn't have a gallery section under each model listing where owners can share real pics of their cars. The official Kia images in the gallery get a bit boring! I want to see real cars, in real life along with the little personal touches people have added to them.

I for one would find it very interesting, it could even be divided into sub categories by colour. When I was in the decision process f buying mine and searching the web trying to find images of a '3' spec C'eed in white there was nothing in either the Kia brochures or on their website, they just use images of one base spec car. I had to use Autotrader to find images to get a feel for what it looked like. If I could have visited a gallery section on this forum I would have been well away!

Yes, rear images of base spec car in the images you were searching for arecorrect, no difference anymore in other Ceeds.My brand new 2012 reg '3' 1.6 115bhp has different badging on the back to the white 2011 car in your picture. Kia have droppedthe '3' from the logo and so you can't tell anymore if you have a '1' '2' or '3' style car because the numbers have gone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.