Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's here it's white and it's the bomb
....picked up my Sportage 3 this morning as soon as the dealer opened and I've just got back home at 9.35pm.
..lol...put £20 in and done 111 miles and it looks like it can do another 100 on whats left in....in my previous petrol guzzling monster that would have got me to Chesterfield and back from Sheffield
...so it's looking impressive on petrol consumption and it's not even run in yet....stop start is taking some getting used to, hit an miss at times....Blackberry Bold 9900 won't connect
...so had to plug the iPhone in..this seems to be the phone of choice...was funny to hear the car talking to me
...getting the numbers mixed up...then saying PARDON...don't think she understands my Northern Accent
....but all in all WELL WELL PLEASED...and OUT in it again tomorrow

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get it ordered Quadrift...you won't regret it....nice looking car....I parked up today and went for a coffee and 4 builders were peering through the window for a good 5 minutes....it got loads of attention today...lol...my last car was an X5 which is now up forsale and I used t get about 15-20mpg, on a good day....I can't believe I've only put £20 in and still got diesel left...after 111 miles...made me chuckle...so go for it

·
Registered
564 Posts
You remind me of how I felt when I picked mine up way back in September 2010!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha...Griffo I'm still harping on about it 5 days on....and my hubby says he's gonna throw me out of the car if I scream..." Theres another one"...one more time on motorway while he's driving....all I can say is...get out of MY bloody car then...lol

·
Registered
564 Posts
When I got mine I didn't see another one for weeks. I believe only around 550 First Editions came into the country. This morning on the way to work I saw five. Not quite so exclusive any more!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts