Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have just joined. I picked up my Kia Soul Hunter on 28th Dec. just gone.
MMMMMMMMM I love it ........... we bonded immediately!! I have already driven 2000 miles in it very comfortable driving there is only 1 complaint (& it's not from me it's from the dog!) He's always in a car harness in the back seat and as he's a medium sized terrier he can't see out of the side window without standing and placing his front paws on the door handle! Well that's ok I thought until I realised that I have to lock the windows as he occasionally stands on the window button!
I am aiming to purchase a couple of keyrings and some stickers a friend and neighbour has the Soul it's a couple of years old now and was a big influence on my choice he has the Soul Burner. I shall treat him to a sticker.
All for now Jenny (Senior owner)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
It only gets better Jenny,like tempest I have 30k on my Tempest in fact I think he has more than that on his.They are great cars with character and the plus is that there are not many around ,why be like everybody else driving such cars as Minis etc.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Yes SYLO77 is right the plastics are not the greatest for stopping scratches though to be fair not many ,if any, cars have plastics that will wear well with dogs scratching it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I am stuck in work on a gloriously sunny day!!!........ life is too short to work.

How you doing Soulman??..... you one of the lucky retired crowd on here?.... or a mug like me?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Afraid I'm one of the old fogeys who have done their bit and now put out to pasture.
I certainly hope you will find the time to enjoy some of this glorious weather and not work too hard, it's not good for the Soul, oops (excuse the pun).
All the best, keep on chatting _ my email is in my profile. JP

·
Registered
92 Posts
Glad you love your Soul. I have a Dog and have got her a booster seat for Doggies, it attaches to the front seat allows her to see out and keeps her secure at the same time, and importantly keeps the claws off the interior.

Tony

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i got my dog a seat belt.... it lasted about 3 miles before the dog became an angry snarling monster with one leg wrapped round its neck and another leg jammed up its bottom......why do you never have a camcorder handy???..lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts