Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday night after many months my GTS is finally ready for me.
Last night I gave it a good wash and cleaned all the interior.

Really happy with it and drives better than I remember from another test drive.

I noticed it has the front foot well and front doors lighting kit, which is a nice bonus.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been busy over the last couple of days. Mud guards fitted, nextbase dual dash cam installed, cleaning glass and GTechniq G5 treating. Also upgraded the reversing lights to bright LED as supposed to help reversing camera in the dark.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Enjoy each mile :) one day i will get my light grey/red leather dream... 1-2 yrs of waiting left ;)
Maybe you'll end up buying SwordfishCoupe's ;)

I have been busy over the last couple of days. Mud guards fitted, nextbase dual dash cam installed, cleaning glass and GTechniq G5 treating. Also upgraded the reversing lights to bright LED as supposed to help reversing camera in the dark.
What LED's have you used?
Branded or generic?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought some Auxito lights off ebay about 4 months ago for it :) I just checked and they are still available for £5.49 and rated at 1200LM each. They do make a difference as tested them in the dark last night backing onto the drive. An easy install once you get the two little interior panels off the main hatch cover, 3 10mm nuts on each side and remove.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts