Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I rather like our new Sportage, I did a lot of homework and decided the time was right to switch to Kia after being a Honda/Nissan man for years.
It's a 61 plate Sat-Nav 1.7 CRDi and I'm frankly amazed at how it compares performance wise with my old Civic 2.2 diesel - plus my bum keeps warm!!

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may believe it's black - but it's gun metal, the first I've seen round these here parts! I'm going on a blast down the M6 on Monday, so should see a difference (a nice one I hope) in fuel use compared to my Civic. Mind you, Iregularly got 48 mpg in it, so I'll be happy if my Sportage equals it, or betters it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
TilliMar said:
You may believe it's black - but it's gun metal, the first I've seen round these here parts! I'm going on a blast down the M6 on Monday, so should see a difference (a nice one I hope) in fuel use compared to my Civic. Mind you, I regularly got 48 mpg in it, so I'll be happy if my Sportage equals it, or betters it. 
Unfortunately it won't be better than that.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Exactly the same as mine. Excellent taste! My MPG is around 45 but when worked out manually it's around 38. Daily 8 mile commute in fairly slow motorway traffic plus the odd longer motorway trip and usual weekend shopping etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts