Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

After a couple of years contemplating replacing my Merc, I have finally done it! Ordered a white Kia C'eed 1.6 CRDi 113 in 3 spec couple of weeks ago and I collect it this Thursday! Can't wait.

So it's bye bye to my 7 year old Merc C-class and bye bye to £260 per year road tax, 32mpg and zero warranty..... hello £30 per year road tax, 58-60mpg and 7 years warranty!!!! Can't wait

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Wow nice line up of black cars - I do love the white as our 2 black cars are a pain to keep clean round here.
So welcome to the forum and the Ceed world.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, thanks for the welcome.

I do love black cars.... I've owned Black for the last 17 years now!! But this time I felt white just suited the C'eed 3 hatchback better, particularly from the front - it visually contrasts with the huge black central air intake mouth beneath the number plate - very sporty!

I know how hard it is to keep black cars clean, i consider myself something of an expert. he he.

Saying that, with my wife owning a white car, I know these get plastered in dead bugs on the front end - Autoglym instant tar remover becomes your new best friend. I better stock up if we are to have 2 white cars in the household.

Looking forward to throwing my kia/ceed experiences into the forum.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome. I was gunna have the exact same model, but it was just a little out of my price range, so we had a 1.4 3 Rio instead. You will love the C'eed.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The new Rio is a great package - I would have been tempted only the boot was too small for my liking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts