Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very nice - how have you found it now you have had chance to run it? Looking to buy a similar one myself. With the side steps are they factory fit or can the dealer fit them? Looking at second hand ones but would want the side steps as I have two toddlers and not many around with them already on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
only done 7.800 miles so far,so not run in yet.just returned from touring holiday to cornwall.320 miles each way.towing swift challenger 580.1595 kilos laden.going there got 21 mpg.very dissapointed but it was very windy and got stuck on the m25 for two hours crawling due to an accident.touring round cornwall solo got up to 40 mpg.return journey with caravan i got 26 mpg.a lot happier with that.found the outfit a bit unstable at around 60.dont know whether thats due to the caravan which is a 7 1/2 metre single axle island bed or the car.power wise you couldnt ask better.put it on cruise and it went up hill and down dale at the same speed no problem,with the auto box changing up and down perfectly,needing no interference from me.very pleased with it so far.side steps i bought from formula 4/4 for £350 and fitted them myself in about 3/4 of an hour.no drilling needed.holes already there.they are stainles steel so dearer than most.i need them for getting into my roof box when fitted.you can get side steps for the new sorento on ebay for £200 upwards.ps my car has sls before anybody asks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts