Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just to update.....Got the fantastic telephone call yesterday to say my Kia Sportage 3 is here and safe...lolI'm picking her up on the 1st of March as soon as they open...putting £100 in her and gonna go for a tour just to see how far it goes compared to my X5 on £100....obviously it won't be run in yet but I will update on the difference when the petrol runs out...lol....this next 2 weeks is gonna KILLLLLL me...it's like having ya baby in quaratine....but I can't fault the service I've recieved from Triangle in Chesterfield...luckily for them they didn't offer me a magazine while they spoke to my hubby...think they realised I'd done my homework...lol

Safe driving from a Kia convert

·
Registered
564 Posts
I don't think you'll be able to put £100 in. I regularly used to put £100 in my Discovery but have never put more than about £80 in since I changed it for the Sportage. (that's diesel as well)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Good luck. Please don't expect the advertised fuel consumption though, you'll never get that! (see other topics in this forum) but it generally improves as you clock up the miles. You'll love the car. Happy motoring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts