Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Well I won't be able to say that again).

Hi all.

After a lot of careful consideration we've just bought an 02 Sedona diesel. Only had it a week so I haven't driven it much but it seems to be in good condition and drives well. I bought it from a private seller so nowarranty. It's that worrying time when you hope and pray you find nothing seriously wrong with with your new purchase.

I won't be using it a lot so it's going to be a while before I can work out whatthe fuel consumption is going to be.

Every weekend I play with my rock band somewhere in Kent/Sussex. My drums and lighting gear take up a lot of room and it was always a struggle fitting everything into the Mondeo so more room was needed.

Once or twice a year my wife and I take our caravan somewhere, we love France andusuallyend up there. The caravan wieghs in at 1000kg so we really needed a big engine. We considered a Hyundai Trajet but I wasn't convinced that a 2litre diesel would cope wellin a big car+ tow the caravan.

Well it's too late now
I only hopewe made the right choice.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Leighton, well I'd be very pleased if I get that sort of return. You obviously drive very carefully.
I'm pleased with it so far but the handbrake seems a bit dubious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts