Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brand new 11 plate kia pro ceed vr7 and couldnt be happier the bestt purchase iv ever made has anyone got any accessories ideas or know of any car entertainment systems with sat nav that are any good? i like the pioneer one but is it worth its value

thanks

Edited by: pdswfc

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi! Good choice! I'm picking my Cee'd up on the 31st August! I too am looking at upgrading the audio kit. I've been looking at a Pioneer AVH-3300BT headunit. My only thoughts are that it looks like quite a complex changeover as the dash is pretty well screwed together. Also, the double din facia adaptor is £50!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet u cant wait i couldnt be happier with mine there great cars and great value for money, i cant decide which one to go for just want to make sure it fits well on the dash as the standered system fits perfect theres so many to look at

·
Registered
195 Posts
With the facia adaptors they will all look good, although IMO the single din stereos look wrong as they don't look like they should be there. The double dins look much better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car looks great mate gives me a few ideas for mine do you know any good accessories sites for the ceed? or have you any ideas whats worth adding as mine only 2 week old so everything is standard.yh i thought as much iv been looking all over for sites and stuff and cant really find much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts