Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that the new 09 2.0 CRDi diesel engine is improved with 150hp. Is it true for the MY09 sold in the UK? Thanks.

·
Registered
887 Posts
The standard 138 BHP output is increased to 147 BHP ""“ an increase of 6% - on all CRDi 2WD and 4WD models. Please note that all other technical data on these engines remain the same as current published figures. This change applies to models with a VIN number after U6YJE55529L052765.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Increased power ??

Interesting - my local dealer doesn't know about this (as of this morning).

An ominous intro to Kia dealerships ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Being fair to your dealer, KMUK seems to have forgotten how to send messages to its dealer network. They do a lot of things that we find out from customers or from not being able to do it. EG.

Cee'd MY09, you could get Bumper protection moldings.

Cee'd MY10, you cant.

They didnt say it to us, they are even advertising them free as part of the driving school programme. I only found out when I sold a Cee'd 2 on the DS Programme and couldnt get the bits in!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I know from other posts that you are the exception, but Kia put an awful lot of info on portal and hotline that most just don't look at...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Right, this is probably a reflection on my lords and masters. But Portal??

·
Registered
144 Posts
murphwiz said:
Kiaportal? every kia dealer and vast number of the employees should have access to it.

I guess Ill get access when i finally have a desk! Im a roving salesman at the moment. We have outgrown the site and are moving to another so there is no point putting a desk in for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts