Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried the mud Guard kits on Kia website for proceed gt? They look better than mudflaps which I think would take look away from car but at least get some protection. Let me know if anyone has fitted them and what they thought?

Cheers

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have the fronts on my ceed and in terms of protection, I think it's minimal. They protect the wheel arch for what they cover but there's still spray down the side of the car. At times, you wouldn't know they were even there given the amount stuck to the front doors.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the fronts on my ceed and in terms of protection, I think it's minimal. They protect the wheel arch for what they cover but there's still spray down the side of the car. At times, you wouldn't know they were even there given the amount stuck to the front doors.
Thanks for that might need to rethink lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you planning on doing visual mods to your GT? @GT_Gal
Yes absolutely just finding it a bit tougher finding what I'm after but perseverance will prevail 😁 haven't really got going with any changes yet but with the weather soon changing and the nights on the turn can't wait to get stuck in! Only thing I've got so far is footwell lighting which needs fitting and badges as I'm not too fussed on the Kia logo 🙈

Have you done any on your own? Yours looks a beaut btw 🔥🔥

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
541 Posts
Can I post my picture again about how effective the OEM front mudflaps are?

Reactions: iooi

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
541 Posts
Have you got the mudflap?
Not personally ;) but yes, I did fit the front flaps myself. Dead easy. I didn't bother with the back ones, I don't care about the tailgating Audi.

I think I bought them from KIA Parts UK , other suppliers are available!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mean machine......she's an angry sounding car then! Handles alright too 🔥🔥🔥

By the sounds of it you ain't finished yet lol love it
Yes, it's a matter of alot of research before you buy as they ain't very common,

I've not done much visual mods, more performance really,
Cat back exhaust,
BSR intake
Getting michelin PS4 put on later today

Shes perfect...for now lol

Do send pics of yours

1 - 20 of 20 Posts