Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MPG indicator, for the last month, has been stuck on 37.7 and doesn't alter. Obviously something is wrong and I'll get it fixed when my MOT is due but I wondered whether anyone else has had this problem?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
The MPG indicator, for the last month, has been stuck on 37.7 and doesn't alter.
I can't say that I have had that problem but I zero my readout every time I fuel up. Have you tried the reset feature mentioned in post #2?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm assuming the OP means that the "live" mpg indicator (a bar in a MY2019 Ceed) is stuck.

If he actually means the accumulated mpg indicator then maybe reset all three mpg indicators and see if that does it.

I noticed it on mine a while after I got it and I suspect as it was an ex-rental nobody ever reset it from new. Maybe suggests the firmware can only handle a certain time counter on one of the mpg indicators.

·
Super Moderator
9,383 Posts
The MPG indicator, for the last month, has been stuck on 37.7 and doesn't alter. Obviously something is wrong and I'll get it fixed when my MOT is due but I wondered whether anyone else has had this problem?

As above is this real time MPG or accumulated?
If the latter then you get to a point where it does not move for a long time.
Get a new car & it will rise pretty quickly, after a while it slows down. You then hit the point where it never changes as you have reached the point where it will only go down.
Usually once it starts getting colder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.