Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I utterly love my Pro Ceed but it does have one thing that bugs the life out of me... When playing CDs or MP3's on CDs is there really no scroll method that scrolls through the tunes without automatically playing each one? I've also discovered that the player 'fails' now and again when scrolling through a disc with hundreds of MP3s on it.

In my girlfriends little Picanto, you can scroll through the tracks whilst still listening to the current song. In the Pro Ceed, no such feature
(?)

Am I doing something wrong or does this annoy anyone else when looking for a new tune to play?

I might also add though, to make up for it, the speakers in Pro Ceeds are awesome!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I agree totally, I have my ipod touch connected to my Pro...it`s alphabetical through the tracks or random...(much better with a USB stick)
My wife has the Picanto and I much prefer the display on that.

Haven`t used CD`s to be honest.....I know that from other forums the "MP3 and ipodconnectivity" have raised many issues amoungst members.

LOL..not really answered anything from your post but must agree that it is a great sounding system in the Pro.

Cheers. Drakey

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

Has anyone noticed that the 'shuffle' play on kia pro cee'd is not that 'shuffle' as it should?I mean..i have a 4gb stick stuffed with music and i like to keep the tracks in Random mode. if i unplug the stick and plug it in later, whenever i start playing the songs in random mode...the tracks come in the same 'random' order as before. this is a bit bugging... the shuffling algoritm seems really awful to me...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts