Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone one know when Motability are going to assess the soul 2 facelift diesel auto for the advance or nil payment (WPMS)?I've know the new Soul 2 is due out in the showrooms on 1st October,
but am now waiting for the dealer to get back in contact so we can order ours. It seem like an absolute age since we were talking about getting one, had thought about Black but now leaning towards Red (not seen too many red ones down south).

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
25 Posts
Red for me too ! I ordered mine back in June but was unaware of the facelift until the dealer told me I would have to wait for a Soul 2 CRDi Auto (Facelift Model). I was still able to order one & Nil advance payment confirmed with Motability, having received pin number but no delivery date confirmed yet ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think the choice of colour is going to have to be red, the more i see it the more it's growing on me, and yes they do look nice and sparkly (think the wife and Grandchildren are going to be my little valet cleaners lol) TJ may i ask which dealer you are using, as the chap at mine doesn't really seem up to speed and i could maybe get him to give your chap a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts