Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from me email. thought I'd share.
-----------------------------------------------------
There were two buddies, one with a Doberman Pinscher and the other with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says to his friend, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."
The buddy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "Just follow my lead."

They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pinscher puts on a pair of dark glasses and he starts to walk in. The bouncer at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed."
The man with the Doberman Pinscher says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye-dog."
The bouncer says, "A Doberman Pinscher?"
He answers, "Yes, they're using them now; they're very good and protect me from robbers, too."
The man at the door says, "Come on in."

The buddy with the Chihuahua figures, "What the heck," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.

Once again the bouncer says, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed."
The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."
The bouncer at the door says, "A Chihuahua?"
The man with the Chihuahua says, "A Chihuahua?????? They gave me a Chihuahua?!"
Edited by: rome_rod

·
Registered
543 Posts
There were three blondes stuck on an island and they had been there for a few days, when they stumbled across a magical lamp. One of the blonde's rubs the lamp and sure enough a genie pops out and offers to grant each of them a wish.

The first blonde says, "Make me smart so I can think of a way to get off this island."

He points his finger at her, and she turns into a redhead. Then she heads to the water and swims towards land.

The next blonde says, "Make me even smarter than her so I can get off this island!"

So he points his finger and she becomes a brunette, and she builds a boat and sets sail.

The last one says "Make me smarter than both of them combined!!"

The genie points his finger at her and turns her into a man, the man then walks across the foot bridge back to mainland.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts