Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm new on this site and was wondering if anyone knows the shade of 'moss' will be on the new Soul's. I don't currently own one but am looking forward to purchasing one when the new ones arrive. One of the reasons I didn't already get one is that there were no colors that I liked! So the new colors are Canyon & Moss. Canyon is easy to find on the internet on sites that show the 2011 Auto Show which displayed the new brownish, rust Canyon.

But I'm very interested now in finding out what hue the Moss is.......there are so many shades of green..........does anyone know?

Thanks!

«Musicarol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your response. I couldn't pull up any kind of color chart......guide me, please.
Also, there was some mention of new colors for the Soul but they were different from the

ones I read in another place. I did see a kind of green on a totally different vehicle on the

site that you gave me.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
open the link...... click on 4th image in first post.....at the bottom of that image is the olive green displayed round a headlamp..... it looks like a pale british racing green colour.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you again, but somehow I don't think those are the 2012 colors because it's my understanding that there will be two new colors, Canyon & Moss. I don't see these listed in that chart or any of the
2011 colors except for maybe Vanilla Shake. I do appreciate your kindness, but still confused.

·
Registered
283 Posts
The colours have different names for different markets. For example, in the UK, Molten is called Tornado Red.
In the colour chart which was produced for the Canadian market, Saddle Brown is the same as US Canyon and Olive Green is the same as Moss Green.

There is also another new colour for Canada called Misty Green. You may not get it in the US but if you do it may well pop up with a different name.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well not really, she wants to see Moss Green!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you! That surely helps, but not all the available colors are on the chart you posted. But it was very nice of you to do that!
«Carol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Once again...........you are so kind! that gives me more information that I can use. Just can't wait until these colors are displayed right here at my local Kia dealer. He told me yesterday that the Souls will be out in late August here in North Carolina!
«Blessings......Carol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Carol, Didn't realise you were in the US,the document i posted was from the uk spec sheet that i photographed at the dealers lol I forgot my glasses so took some snaps of them from my phone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts