Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the bad news on this forum, I thought I might try to cheer everyone up a little bit.The weather's great where I am, I feel great and my Sportage is GREAT!
Had it for 6 months now, done 5,500 miles, getting 38 -40 mpg, looks great with stainless steel side bars and chrome rear light surrounds, rides beautifully and it's damn good value for money!
Slight problem with split in front seat. told local dealer, said he had never seen the problem before, replacementseat cover on order; hit rut in road, had to have the wheel alignment reset - still less hassel than my previous Audi A4 Cabriolet, my Saab Convertible and my 2 x BMW 3 Series (had all these when I was working and had a car allowance from my employer).
KIA is up and coming and will be one of the best car manufacturers in the future, I am sure.
Good luck to everyone reading this, keep your chin up and be HAPPY.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Great stuff.
It's my wife's birthday today, we have a week off work and are taking the sportage on its first"adventure". We're off to Scotland and its a lovely sunny day. My Kia Sportage is purring like a kitten and I feel a million dollars . I will have the sunroof open and am really looking forward to my jaunt in the car.
Edited by: garynic

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Me and the wife got Jiggy with it last night, so that's even more good news.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Totally agree It is good to see some positive stuff. We should all use the website to relay experiences of our vehicle not just moan. I am chuffed to bits with my new Sorento KX3 Well done KIA.

·
Registered
20 Posts
to add to the good news..............it's a pleasant 20 degrees here in Bonny Scotland. Oh, and my Kia dealer phoned this morning to say my delivery date has been brought forward from end of May to mid April..Happy days

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yee haa! I love my Sportage too and I've had it for 18 months now. No problems whatsoever although I have notice some corrosion on the wheels when I cleaned it at the weekend but Going by Kia's response to this I am sure that a precedent has been set with regard to this and they should be changed as amatter of course.
I still enjoy driving it and still think it's a great looking car.Edited by: Griffo

·
Registered
291 Posts
Mines great.No torn seat,wheels still pristine,no noisy sunroof,bluetooth fine.Better go and have another look just to be sure.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mines great, Covered 10k miles in 6 months ownership :eek: no seat issues, getting 32mpg but i have a heavy right foot and mines the 2.0 Diesel AWD so didnt expect to be getting 32mpg to be honest.

We got the car in Sept and I wouldnt change it :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
wheres Mr Unhappy when you need him. I bet he can put the dampener on all this enthusiasm

·
Registered
165 Posts
Too right, Just read a post of another owner getting new Alloys, I am still waiting.For all the people on this forum who have a go at me for moaning, just remember, it could happen to you and you could be saddled with a high repair bill that you can ill afford in these times.
We work hard for our money and to keep a young family. and we expect value for money and we expect when we sign an agreement with a company for a 7 year warranty that they honour their side of the agreement.
I hope I have made your day by just having a little moan. Nice to be missed.

Would have posted earlier, but was not up late enough to moan at your post.

·
Registered
65 Posts
just got backafter a few glorious days in the lake district. sweltering grasmere to be precise, didn't bother with the air con though just left the windows down and listened to all the (that looks nice, and i like that comments) WE ARE NOT ALONE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts