Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
A very merry christmas to you all from a very wet and windy wales (that took some saying after a glass of champers.....lol).

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Happy Christmas from sunny Bridlington , we have just arrived back from a Boxing day walk on the prom in the sunshine.My Tempest is looking very dirty at the moment both inside and out,I will have to get it cleaned.The rear view camera is getting a little distorted now so in the New year I will have to get it sorted plus some body scuffed the back bumper in the supermarket carpark a couple of days ago so thats another job to sort out.Have a great New Year everybody.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Just spent a full and tiring day in St James hospital in Leeds..... but never mind, Christmas was going great and the father in law is recovering fine now.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Late I know but I've just been released from the kitchen
I hope that you all had a great Christmas & wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Glad to hear that your FIL is on the mend Tempest, I've got a hospital day tomorrow, got my Great Aunt staying with us and have to take her to Canterbury for her cataract op.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts