Kia Owners Club Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
They all look great! I ordered mine last week for a new reg plate in March. I couldn't decide between black, gunmetal grey or silver. I've gone for the black today, pick it up first week of March, I'm so excited, your pics look fab WD Pro, Geoff, Hurbenthanks for sharing - think I have made the right decision (for me, know it's personal choice). Edited by: PMlancs

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi PMlancs

Have to say 5 months of ownership and we are still very happy with the Sportage - Black requires a little more washing - but it looks great when clean!! Enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Finally ready - after a lost battle with the Kia dealer in Malta for fixing the side steps for free, I had to fix them myselflast Monday. After a hard day's work, finally my Sportage is ready with Side Steps, Silver side body mouldings and rain guards.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi all, thanks for the compliments :D

@Chris - Yes I fitted the side body mouldings myself, they are very easy to fit using the double sided tape provided, in my case the DSTape was already stuck to the mouldings. The box also contains instructions although they are not really needed, they are self adhesive - just peel and stick on.

@xtrail3 - No I do not have under body protection fitted (although maybe needed on Malta roads :D

A note to all that may attenpt to fit the side steps: follow the instructions carefully....there is no wording just pictures - so if you do not understand STOP!!! I didn't and I dropped a nut in the chassis through a hole underneath the car. I spent two hours thrying to fish it out with a magnet, eventually I succeeded but was a big pain. Also I found very useful the full car jack that my friend let me use in his garage, without a full car jack I doubt the job could be done.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Pictures of MY Baby.........

·
Registered
65 Posts
hi guy'sjust been admiring the rain guards or wind deflectors on malter guy's car. I think there are two types (stick on) or the ones that push into the channel. I think the ones in the channel might be the best option but has anyone got advice, info, and prices etc. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
130 Posts

Collected it on 25 April 2013. Sirius Silver Sportage KX3 SatNav with side steps and AutoDab digital radio.

Love it!
Edited by: Probash

41 - 56 of 56 Posts