Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice pics folks....

Not sure how to post a picture but minesPhantom<em style="font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; ">Black[/i]Metallic 17.crdi 3

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks, it looks really great in white too, but I couldn't face the amount of cleaning it would need given my journey everyday.

I saw a blue one as it passed me on the M3 on friday and that looked awesome as well.

·
Registered
290 Posts
CuriousOrange said:
Thanks, it looks really great in white too, but I couldn't face the amount of cleaning it would need given my journey everyday.

I saw a blue one as it passed me on the M3 on friday and that looked awesome as well.
Have you ever had a white car.My white 1 keeps much cleaner than the black,red and green ones ive had in the past and you cannot see the white streaks after washing either.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No, I've been talked out of it a few times by people close to me. I do 100mile round trip everyday on the A34, M3,M27 and the car looks filthy unless it's washed every week. During the winter there is no hope at all of keeping it clean since the A34 is heavily used by farm equipment.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a white one. I just don't think I could keep it looking awesome.

·
Registered
290 Posts
CuriousOrange said:
No, I've been talked out of it a few times by people close to me. I do 100mile round trip everyday on the A34, M3,M27 and the car looks filthy unless it's washed every week. During the winter there is no hope at all of keeping it clean since the A34 is heavily used by farm equipment.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a white one. I just don't think I could keep it looking awesome.
True salty roads does make white very dirty but with white having very little shine it dosnt show dirt and dust so much It just looks like a different shade of white.This is my 3rd white car.

·
Registered
564 Posts
That's a strange looking Sportage rmullen57694:))
Here's a proper one - my First Edition:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here's mine

Click for full size

Collected 06-09-2011 so on a 61 plate. 30 miles on the clock, now 170 lol

Fully loaded inc side steps. Will be buying and fitting front and rear skid plates myself.

Also the horn has gotta go.

Edited by: Datamonkey

1 - 20 of 56 Posts