Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought of arranging a Kia meet up yet as i would be there for sure. Where i live you do not often see kia and more so kia ceed's so it would be nice to meet other kia drivers and swop notes. thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Cardiff so a bit of a trek from you. However, like I said in my newbie thread, I'd be interested in meeting up. Maybe we see how many are interested in meeting and then look at somewhere a bit central for all?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i travel all over the place so i can get anywhere it would be good for a kia meet up well motor bikes do it lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lots of clubs do it lol I'm a few different car forums. They have regular meet ups as well as outings to various car shows during show season. I'm happy to travel..any excuse for a road trip if you ask me!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets see how many more are up for it iv asked my friends on facebook to see if they are up for it aswell. Im in sunny manchester so can get most places with in a few hours i love driving and any reason for a nice drive out im gone lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
im a member on another forum and wee meet up reguler get a campsite booked and thats the meet cheers john.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts