Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats what Kia said for me to go and get my Black 3 door 1.4 3 tomorrow!!!

To say I'm excited would be selling it massively short! I will be calling her 'Sex Panther'. Hopefully she'll work more affectively than her names sake in 'Anchorman'.

Pics will be as soon as I get her home.

·
Registered
525 Posts
"You can tell its good, it has bits of real Panther in it.........7 times out of 10 works every time.......Smells like Bigfoots Dic%!"

Not seen a 3door in the flesh yet, in fact apart from mine i havent seen anotherRio at all that wasnt sign written by the leeds dealer!

·
Registered
170 Posts
i pass a three door on the road side every say on the way into tyown (sheffield) with broken down on it. makes me wonder what went rong.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2012 model?

Weird that it hasn't been towed yet either.

·
Registered
170 Posts
there are loads of recks close by - and a mosk too - there is always recks in this area - the side of the car road side no damage not looked all thre way around it yet tho

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,227 Posts
doc said:
there are loads of recks close by - and a mosk too - there is always recks in this area -
Is there a connection?

Phil

·
Registered
170 Posts
hi the only reason i mention the mosk - is the parking around it - is normally two cars deep and you can not get a wheel chair down there - there is also a scrap yard close - and a kia dealer - the kia three door was not there today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts