Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,when I am playing my Ipod through the Media player,I like to shuffle the music whether it be ,songs,albums and artistes,I put the media to shuffle and it plays fine. I leave the car then come back in and the memory for the shuffle has gone,have to press the shuffle again and starts from the 1st track again and lose the sequence of how it was playing. Any suggestions on how to keep the random`s memory please?

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,406 Posts
Hi,when I am playing my Ipod through the Media player,I like to shuffle the music whether it be ,songs,albums and artistes,I put the media to shuffle and it plays fine. I leave the car then come back in and the memory for the shuffle has gone,have to press the shuffle again and starts from the 1st track again and lose the sequence of how it was playing. Any suggestions on how to keep the random`s memory please?
It does the same on mine.
I got around the problem by using playlists, creating a shuffled playlist for tracks or albums.
Kia has a get out, this from the media guide "Some iPods with unsupported communication protocols may not properly operate on the system"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mr Mac,maybe we`ll have to play whatever all the way through,instead of random. Bluetooth seems to be alright,but doesn`t show the album information in detail.

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,406 Posts
Sorry I'm confused, the iPod Classic doesn't have Bluetooth, unless your are playing it through an adapter.

I did some research and my iPod classic has software version 2.0.1 and Apple haven't updated the software since around 2010-11 (I can't find an accurate date). I guess that's why not all the controls work. One thought, have you tried setting the shuffle on the car media screen instead of the iPod?

Edit: I was way out, iPod Software version 2.0.1 was released 2008.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I'm confused, the iPod Classic doesn't have Bluetooth, unless your are playing it through an adapter.

I did some research and my iPod classic has software version 2.0.1 and Apple haven't updated the software since around 2010-11 (I can't find an accurate date). I guess that's why not all the controls work. One thought, have you tried setting the shuffle on the car media screen instead of the iPod?

Edit: I was way out, iPod Software version 2.0.1 was released 2008.
[/QUOTEHi Mr Mac,Sorry ,when I was talking about Bluetooth ,I meant my mobile phone playing the music.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts