Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Dr Grimive ordered mine from the Kia accessories they do two types if you look on their website. Now you have your sportage can you tell me when you plug in an iphone does it show your album art on the screen when you play your music through it. Im assuming you have an iphone that is. Hows the car then everything you expected, carnt wait for mine at the end of september.

Regards

Steve69

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you get a set from Kia make sure you keep your receipt and get the better quality ones. The set I was given on purchase got a hole worn through by the clutch foot in 4000 miles. In fairness Kia replaced it free of charge.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have no interest in this company but if it's rubber mats or fitted mats you are after try mycarmats.co.uk

Kia Sportage (2010 onwards)

We offer Kia Sportage rubber car mats, manufactured in the UK for right hand drive cars. Tailored mat sets for the Kia Sportage are designed to provide a perfect fit, as they are specifically designed for the footwells of your car.

Mats in set 4
Fixing clips / eyelets Included
Notes None

Rubber car mats - £29.99 per set
Quality tailored rubber car mats for the Kia Sportage, offering exceptional value. Rubber car mats offer several advantages in comparison to carpet mats. They are easier to clean, offer greater protection and last longer than regular car mats. Our rubber range is ideal for working vehicles, or families with active outdoor lifestyles.

Choose from a selection of edging colours
My Car Mats are the only company in the UK to offer tailored rubber mats with a choice of edging colours. Personalise your mats to perfectly suit the interior of your Kia Sportage

100% natural automotive rubber
If you love your Kia Sportage, you'll want to treat it with respect. Unlike many of our competitors, selling so-called rubber mats that are actually made using cheap PVC plastic, we use proper automotive rubber for the ultimate protection.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
melvyn said:
i take it at £29 includes post. i'll have a set please, how do we make contect

Go to this web page...
<h1 style="font-size: 20px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 16px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb54, 56, 91; ">Kia Sportage Rubber Car Mats - Sept 2010 onwards</h1>

Choose your edging colour and then click on the big blue "Complete your order" box on the bottom right of the page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts