Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
As some of you know I have been waiting for my black KX3 Sat Nav Auto for 6 months now, and at the moment have no news of delivery date.

However today they have been in contact to say stilll no news on mine, but they do have a silver one ready now!

I don't know what to do as I am so giddy and want the car, I..... If any of you have a black or silver one can you post a picture? I obviosuly know what silver looks like but not seen it on a true live Sportage...

No work for me today now!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'd hang on for the black, youve managed this long.

Experience on here tells us you tend to get a call out the blue saying its at the dealers when you least expect it. Hang in there, the black will look a lot smarter.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Had the same problem as you, I always chose Silver because it hides the dirt & scratches, the Silver does look great. However, I eventually went for the Black and I think I made the Right choice. The Chrome detailing, handles, beltline, front grill etc look really great against the black body and, even better, the 18" wheels with the black 'cut outs' really suit the black body.

Difficult choice, I'll post you a picture first thing tomorow if that's soon enough.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
We had a similar problem. My wife wants Orange but a dealer offered us a silver ex-demo one that he could release in two weeks.

The price was good but, as has been said, the chrome details just don't stand out on silver and was one of the reasons we declined the offer.

Having said that, I have a black car and it needs very regular cleaning to look its best. I spent five hours on it last Saturday following a trip to Wales.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Belgrave that that looks fab... and thanks everyone for your thoughts

Geoff if its not too much trouble could you post one just soI can see. But I think you are all right and i think I will say thanks but no.

IfI have waited this long a few more weeks (hopefully) won't be all that longand also if I see a black oneI think i will be gutted that I did not wait.

OOO I just wish it would hurry up arrive I cannot wait to drive it, especially when I hear all your stories

·
Registered
564 Posts

There were two silvers when I got mine. This Sirius Silver and can look almost gold in certain lights
Edited by: Griffo

·
Registered
97 Posts
Fella if your not far from Royston in Hertfordshire they have a black KX-3 2.0 Sat Nav in stock.
I had the choice of that or the Silver which we took :)

Looks nice in black, but missus wanted silver.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Geoff9309 said:

Dear Avidblue, as promised a picture of Black Sportage, Many thanks to
Mrs Barrowman81 for her help with posting picture!!!

Errrrrrrrr... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the picture posting doesn't seem to have worked.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Finally, a picture of a Black Kia as requested by Avidblue.
Many thanks to Mrs Barrowman81 for 'coaching' me on how to do this!
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/Geoffrey9309/Black.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Everyone and thanks Geoff!!!... so glad i decided to wait for my black one... Will be nice to see what the skid and skirt plates look like. I have got the side steps added and was umming and arring over the plate.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Geoff,

Nice looking car, can i suggest you edit the pic though and take out your number plate.

You wouldnt want any un-desirables copying it.

Avid, as i mentioned earlier. KIA in Royston Herts have a 2.0 AWD Sat Nav Auto sat there at present with delivery milage on it

I had the choice of that or my same spec siliver which we choose.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey data

SOrry forgot to say thanks :)... I am manchester way so herts is a tad to far :-(... plus I got a really good deal on this one £24K which I may not get as easy somewhere else... But thanks anyway

·
Registered
64 Posts
Black with side skirt and skid plates.

Sorry pic from my phone, car not clean and sun is not shining

I love it. But then I'm bias :D

Edited by: pirespt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts