Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well what nice people @marsh in exeter
!!! carens 2ltrcrdi went for a diagnostic check last week as it was being a bit naughty over 4000revs ,no i dont drive it there normally ,but sometimes you have to let it wag its tale when needed i was worried as it was dropping on to 3 ,well it seems that it has 2 problems but not terminal [codes P0703 stop lamp switch malfunction +PO341 camshaft position sensor A circuit range/performance] has anyone else had this problem ?i also got a 25 point vh check for .half hour labour cost £44 the main reason for the check was the loss of fuel economy,a drop from 44 down to 35 mpg ,rubbish for a diesel,any info would be great i have checked wiring and all seems ok so it looks like a new cam sensor [here,s hoping]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cam sensors are very common problems these days, especially diesels. You should notice a difference when its done.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks the diag did say that it could be an open circuit or bad conection but i have checked and all seems tight so i will buy a new censor i couldnt get 1 when i was in the garage as the parts shop was closed god knows how much it will be

1 - 3 of 3 Posts