Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
KIA Sorento 2016 2.2 CRDi AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have KIA Sorento 2016 2.2 CRDi AWD and I live in North Finland where there is lots and lots of snow. Today morning I went to replace one of the tail lights as it was broken and after that during the day when driving (it was heavily snowing) I find many lights in the console are lighting up. After I parked and did some work in the office and started the car again the console doesn't show anything but then while driving again it happens again. Then again when I park/stop the car and turn it on again the console doesn't show anything but after driving the console show them again.

Any advice please what does this mean? I attached 2 photos showing the problem.
Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Gauge Automotive lighting

Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Motor vehicle Gauge

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
The lights not blinking that are light up show you have a fault in your braking and 4 WD system which includes electronic stability system. The blinking lights indicate battery voltage is low.Also you have low tyre pressure light on. All symbols will be shown in the handbook. If these lights are on should be taken to dealers. You should still be covered by warranty if motor had servicings recorded correctly at mileage and time.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I may be wrong but I think all of the lights relate to functions that depend on wheel rotation sensors, so I'd guess a sensor failure - or maybe when changing your tail light you disturbed a connection to a sensor?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts