Kia Owners Club Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
We went on holiday to Weymouth from Solihull the week before last and saw 2 GT-Lines not sure if they were S or not as only saw them from the front. One black one silver. Only ever seen 2 on the roads by me so they do seem quite rare which I like to be honest.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Two x-lines around here and two GT-line S, both very recent judging by the tyre stickers. But as we have a KIA dealer right here in town it's not surprising.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I've seen quite a few now, mostly "2"s (mainly blue) and "GT-Line" and "S" (mostly white) and a couple of "X-Lines", (both in that lime green colour.)
I have only seen one "1" (black) and one "3" (apart from my daughter's "3") and that was Pop Orange the same as my daughter's.

·
Registered
59 Posts
In my tiny village there is an x-line in lime and my gt line. There is a grey gt line I have seen 12 miles away. Lots of older picantos around.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
So, just thought i'd ask again after them being in production 3 years. Are people seeing many of these grumpy little cars? I still don't see that many compared to say the earlier Picanto's or Hyundai i10's.
How common are they near you?

·
Super Moderator
2,665 Posts
We have a couple of GTS, & X-line floating around.....

Also spotted a Banana Stonic twin in my area... Started waving to each other now, despite not knowing each other... Just like the good ol' Bikers wave :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've seen a few more around ... well a couple of GT/GTS (Not sure which as both now have shark fin on top) ... a few 3's ... not more than that. I see loads of Sportage.

When I was sorting out my new car, the dealer said Sportage and Picanto were their best sellers.

·
Registered
135 Posts
There are several gt-line and gt-lineS models around here and three of them are identical to ours in appearance. It can be quite confusing in the supermarket car park.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Plenty of the older Picanto's near me I nearly bought one but the bloke seemed to have all the traits of "Arthur Daley" he got upset when I said I didnt want it but judging by the panel gaps it had had at least one accident it seems many ppl are more interested in image nowadays hence loads of Fiat 500's about yes they have a certain style but I think the Kia is far bettewr

61 - 73 of 73 Posts