Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , can anyone tell me please i have a 2003 sedona diesel 2.9 no problems so far but yesturday went out in car driving about 40 mph and in fifth gear and noticed the management light flash on a off once and noticed what i think was the engine trying to stop it was in gear at time , only noticed as the speed started to slow down , took it out of gear and thought it was going to cut out but it was still running , but as only done it once . can anyone help please , like most people at moment cant afford to take to a kia garage as the wallet is empty

many regards

leighton

·
Registered
4 Posts
check your coolant level, if its low your power will be poor, feature of the car to safegaurd overheating.most independants will read systems at fraction of dealer cost.

·
Registered
662 Posts
and a fraction of the knowledge a good dealer will read the codes in about 10 mins and charge accordingly then its your decision where to go from there

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi found problem . when this happened a motorist behind me was driving almost in my boot , and i did what i always do when they are that close i kept my right foot on the throttle and put my left foot on the brakes just to flash the brakes lihts and slow the tw_t behind me down . and it worked

many reards

leighton

1 - 4 of 4 Posts