Votes: 0 0.0%
  • suspension knocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i am a newbie so i hope i have got this right, can anyone help me with their mpg figures for the pro cee'd 2.0 crdi, i am only getting 40.5 from mine on a 300 mile weekly commute, probabally 50/50 urban and motorway, plus i have some front end rattlesand knocks,Thanks Jason.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Not bad. I've a 61plate 1.6 128bhp and am averaging 30.7mpg at the min or so the trip computer says.
In all seriousness though its hard to say why the MPG is so low on random kia cars. Some arn't to bad. Injector cleaning adatives sometime help, and make the engine run a little better.

As for rattles and knocks it might be worth having it looked at for worn bushes or bearing's. They could also be a reason for poor MPG. Check your tire pressures and the tread for an equal wear pattern
Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, tyres are all good witheven wear, and has just passed the M O T so hopefully nothing has passed the examiner on the suspension front, just a bit strange it handles like a go cart but rattles like a milk float!. I will have to get it on a ramp and have a play with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts